Reach new people on Facebook & Twitter for Free!

An Interview with the CEO of HeartFire Media



Recently, I had an opportunity to guest blog for the CEO of HeartFire Media, Samantha Najeria, I enjoyed her so much that I thought you might enjoy her too! So here is a short Q&A about one of the titans on the San Antonio marketing scene. But first, a little bit about Samantha:  

Samantha has over 10 years of experience working in radio, TV, and film, all-encompassing the marketing industry. While earning her degree in Communications from the University of the Incarnate Word, she was blessed with the opportunity to intern for Turner Studios in Atlanta, GA. During her internship she learned the many facets of television production by serving as a production assistant on various sets including TBS’s “Movie and a Makeover,” ” Dinner & A Movie,” and Cartoon Network’s “Cartoon Fridays.” After graduating from college, she worked as a production assistant for San Antonio’s ABC Affiliate KSAT 12 News where she learned how to shoot, edit, assistant direct, and most importantly: how to write for television.
 
In November 2012, Samantha launched her own Media & Marketing company, HeartFire Media, LLC, where she continues to enjoy being a part of the creative process and seeing projects through to completion. She takes pride in treating each project as if it were her own. Her dream is to build a multi-million dollar facility, housing creatives from the local area who can produce large projects such as TV shows, films, animations and other creative greatness. Earlier this year, HeartFire Media was named a 2014 Silver American Advertising Federation Award Recipient for their commercial work with the San Antonio Scorpions. Just recently, HeartFire Media placed as Best Start Up for the Best of SA contest by the San Antonio Current.
She recently had her first child, Miss Ava Grace on October 26,2013 who is the love of her life.  On the weekends you can find her with family, at church, and with her fur baby Franky the weenie dog.


What’s your passion?  
I love watching a vision become a reality, I love being a part of projects that are productive and I love helping people bring their visions to life as well.

What are three of your favorite things? 
My daughter, God, and food!

What are three big goals you would like to achieve in 2015?
Land a HUGE contract with the city, with the state or federally.Hire an amazing partner in crime to help me grow the business.Learn How to Shoot a Gun and get my concealed weapon license. LOL
 
What was the biggest obstacle in your way in your business and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle in my way is that I am the sole person doing all of the project management, sales, marketing, etc. I am stretched very thin and feel like I can only do so much with these two hands. I try to overcome this by being EXTREMELY organized, working smarter not harder (leverage), and finding someone who I can trust that will assist me in growing the business.

How do you manage a family and a full time job, being a single mother?
It’s one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Although I am a single mother, I have an amazing family that helps me raise my daughter while I work during the day. It is a very fine line of balancing work and family, but when I get home, it’s all about baby girl and at work- it’s all about work. Again, staying organized is how I stay sane.

What’s your favorite professional accomplishment?

That’s tough! I have a few... I think producing two viral videos in one year is pretty cool and also winning ‘Best Start Up’ company was awesome 

You can conect with Samantha and all of her social media channels by visiting her website.

If you are an up and coming professional and you would like to have an interview posted, please submit your request here.  

About Unknown

Shauna Zamarripa is a content marketing expert and author of "How to Make Big Money Blogging in 90 Days or Less".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment